But now that I’m an adult, I’m not in need of “stuff.” I tend to buy the things I want, so I’ve noticed my lists are leaning on the side of experiences rather than “stuff.”
But of course, sometimes “stuff” makes it on the list. Here are my 5 local wish list items:
1. Canton Food Tours gift certificate. I have yet to take a food tour, and I’d love to. I think it would be a great experience to go with someone. What a fun gift idea it would be to get for someone and then go with them.
2. Yarn from Bare Naked Wools. I’ve been knitting for a year now, and I’m always in need of new yarn. The options at Bare Naked Wools are so beautiful. I’d love to knit a scarf out of them.
3. Registration for Beginning/Intermediate Pottery class at Canton Museum of Art. This is another gift that would be fun to do with someone else. I’ve always wanted to get into pottery. The pieces made in the class would be a nice reminder of the thoughtful gift I received.
4. An ornate mirror from Modern Vintage. The pieces at Modern Vintage are one-of-a-kind, and I’d love to have a beautiful mirror for my closet/office at home.
5. Something sparkly from Gasser Jewelers. A list can’t be complete without jewelry. Gasser has a beautiful selection, so I wouldn’t turn away something sparkly!