3 cups broccoli florets
8 1/2 ounces (1 package) parboiled brown rice (like Uncle Ben’s Whole Grain Brown Ready Rice)
10 ounces (1 package) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and water squeezed out
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup tomato juice
1/2 cup water
2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Coat a 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
3. In large bowl, combine broccoli, rice, spinach, Parmesan, rosemary, salt and pepper.
4. Spoon into pie plate. Pour tomato juice and water over top.
5. Arrange tomato slices on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand a few minutes before serving.
Recipe by Jean Kressy | Relish