33, Orthodontist, President/Owner, Perennial Smiles Orthodontic Specialists
What motivates or inspires you to better the community?
Being born and raised in Stark County, I have seen the advancements and continual improvements that have occurred throughout the years. It can sometimes take many volunteers many hours to take even a small step forward. I want to make sure Stark County continues to be a great place to live and work.
What is the best career advice you’ve ever been given?
A faculty member once told me that the most important patient is the one right in front of you. It does not matter how many things are going on around you, he or she should be your only focus.
What’s the most challenging part(s) of your job? How do you tackle these obstacles?
Wearing so many different hats throughout the day. Most days, I bounce between being an orthodontist, a business owner, an employer and a colleague. This is only possible by having a wonderful team, a supportive husband, a loving family and caring friends.
What is your favorite thing about Stark County?
By far, the people. I am fortunate to have most of my family and many friends nearby. I also have terrific patients who make me laugh and brighten every day.
“Keeping up with the latest advancements allows Dr. Morgan to provide the best quality of care to her patients. Dr. Morgan is constantly learning and sharing best practices with peers through orthodontic study groups. This knowledge allows her to give back to the community.”
• Jackson High School, 2002
• Ashland University, Bachelor of Science in biology, valedictorian, 2006
• Case Western Reserve University, Doctorate of Dental Medicine, valedictorian, 2010
• University of Rochester, Eastman Institute for Oral Health, Orthodontic Certificate, 2012
In the community
• Junior League of Stark County (secretary, community impact co-chair, fundraising committee)
• Stark County Dental Society board member—Practice transition task force to attract new dentists to Stark County
• Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival Security and Logistics Committee
• North Canton Chamber of Commerce member
• ystark! member
• Akron Children’s Hospital Craniofacial Team
• Received the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry Award at Case Western Reserve University
• Received the American College of Dentists Award at Case Western Reserve University
• Received the B. Douglas Amberman Award for Outstanding Achievement in Orthodontics
• Received the Alpha Omega Award through Case Western Reserve University
• Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon—Honorary Dental Society
• Member of Psi Omega—Dental Fraternity
• Member of American Association of Orthodontics
• Member of American Dental Association
• Member of Ohio Dental Association
• Member of Cleveland Society of Orthodontists
• Member of Stark County Dental Society
• Member of Schulman Study Group
• Member of EICO Study Club
• Member of CDEF Study Club
• Paul Harris Fellow through the Jackson Rotary
• President and owner of Perennial Smiles Inc.
• Best Orthodontist in Stark County—The Canton Repository Best of the Best Awards
• First Female Orthodontist in Stark County history
• Husband: Aaron Harding
• Dog: Ralphie
• Parents: Daniel and Vicky Morgan
• Adam Harding, region director, Premier, Inc.