Volunteers transform three levels of The Massillon Woman’s Club into a Christmas wonderland each year. Named Five Oaks, the home was built from 1892 to 1894 for Mr. and Mrs. J.Walter McClymonds for $200,000 and is now on the National Register for Historic Homes. An inviting scene by the fireplace awaits visitors to the card room just off the ballroom on the third level. No reservations or admission fees are needed to see the home on Dec. 11 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Contact the Massillon Woman’s Club, 330-833-4896, for the schedule of other paid events.