Try your hand at making gifts this season. This photo puzzle sure to spread holiday cheer.
Six 3.5-inch wood cubes
Wood box that fits blocks
Small foam brush, roller
7”x10.5” printed photos
The Washington Post
1. Sand edges of wood blocks and apply stain using foam brush.
2. Stain wood box.
3. While the stain dries, print two to six 7”x10.5” photos, and cut into 3.5” squares.
4. Apply Mod Podge to blocks with foam roller, gently adhering photo squares.
5. Continue applying photo sets to each side of blocks.
6. Let blocks dry for 30 minutes.
7. Seal photos by applying Mod Podge, and let dry.
8. Insert blocks in box.