1. Crispy pineapple chicken and egg rolls from Basil Asian Bistro: This dish is perfectly sweet and tastes so delicious. I love Chinese food, and this is the best I’ve had.
2. Chicken risotto from Lucca: Perfectly creamy, and oh so delicious! The flavor is perfect. I love to enjoy it with a glass of wine and good company.
3. Strawberry walnut wrap from Grinders: As I’ve said many times before, I love wraps. And Grinders delivers. Their wraps always taste perfectly fresh, and they’re very filling. Their homemade balsamic dressing is so tasty, and I love the sweetness of the cinnamon walnuts.
1. Fronimo’s Downtown: I’ve heard only good things. And when Star was bartending at Lucca, she always made me feel welcome. Excited to check out what the hype is all about.
2. Mata Mediterranean Grill: I’m a fan of gyros and pitas, so it’s most likely going to be a win-win for me.
3. Desert Inn: The menu has lots of options, and everything sounds tasty.