If I could eat breakfast food all day, every day, I probably would. There’s nothing better than pancakes, eggs, waffles, bacon, donuts, a fresh cup of coffee and all that syrupy goodness. I’ve been scouting out local restaurants to feed my breakfast need. Here are the dishes that I keep coming back to:
1. Cinnamon roll cakes from Twisted Citrus: The menu describes them as “sweet cream cakes + cinnamon swirl + cream cheese glaze.” I describe them as perfection!
2. Challah French toast from Samantha’s on Portage: This breakfast comes with two pieces of challah with cinnamon glaze. I had this for the first time on my birthday, and I’ve been craving it ever since. It was the perfect amount of sweetness, and I didn’t even need to add syrup.
3. Donuts from Peace, Love and Little Donuts: I haven’t met a donut I didn’t like. My favorites from Peace, Love and Little Donuts are the birthday cake and a blueberry flavored one. I’m always too mesmerized by the process that I forget the exact names. You can’t go wrong with any
1. Breakfast sandwiches from Deli Ohio: The maple sausage biscuit sounds pretty much perfect to me.
2. Mom’s Apple Pie Waffle from Cultured Coffee & Waffles: I love waffles, and I love apple pie. What could be better than both of those wrapped in one?
3. The Night Owl from George’s Lounge: Two eggs, two strips of bacon and two homemade waffles—sign me up! And it’s served all day till 2 a.m. That’s perfect for breakfast-lovers like me.