Length: 15 minutes (excluding warm-up and post stretches)
Warm-up exercises: 30 Jumping Jacks, 10 Butt Kicks, 10 Surfers (step wide to the side and lean over your knee to touch the ground), 10 Squats, 10 Arm Circles
1. Single-Leg Squats: Standing on your right foot with your left foot lifted, bend your right knee and sit your hips back as you lower into a squat and try to touch the ground with both hands. Push through the heel of your right foot and return to standing. Repeat 10 times on the right leg, then switch to your left leg for another 10 reps.
Repeat Circuit 1 for a second time without resting.
Once you’ve completed Circuit 1 twice, move on to Circuit 2.
1. Squat Jumps: Stand with your feet hip-width apart and lower into a squat. Swing both arms forward and up toward the ceiling while jumping as high as you can. Land in a bent knee position. Repeat 8 times.
Rest for 20 seconds, then repeat for 8 more reps.
1. Flagpoles: Begin in a pushup position with your feet wide apart. Keeping your core tight (imagine buttoning your navel to your spine and pushing your shoulders away from your ears), rotate your shoulders to the right so they are perpendicular to the ground with your left shoulder closest to the ground. Reach your right hand toward the ceiling. Return your right hand to the ground and rotate your torso back to the pushup position. Repeat on the left side. Repeat 10 times on each side.
2. Plank Jacks: Begin in a push-up position. Jump your feet out wider than your body and then together (like jumping jacks). Repeat as fast as possible for 20 jacks.
Repeat Circuit 3 for a second set with no rest. After completing Circuit 3 twice, rest for 30 seconds and continue to Circuit 4.
1. Quadraplex: Begin on your hands and knees. Keeping your head tucked, back flat and your abdominal muscles contracted, extend your right arm in front of you and your left leg behind you. Pause. Take your right hand and touch your left knee, then extend the same arm and leg again. Repeat 15 times. Switch to your left arm and right leg and repeat for another 15 reps.
1. Burpee: Begin standing with feet shoulder-width apart. Squat down and place your hands on the ground slightly in front of you. Jump your feet back into a push-up position. Jump your feet toward your hands and jump to a standing position. Repeat 10 times.
2. Plank with Heel Lifts: Begin in a plank position with your elbows directly under your shoulders and ensuring your body is in a straight line from your shoulders to your heels. Lift one foot a few inches, then lower it. Lift your other foot and lower it. Alternate the lifting and lowering of the feet for a total of 20 lifts.
(hold each for at least 40 seconds):
Knee Pull: Lying on your back, pull one knee toward your chest leaving the other leg straight and on the ground. Switch legs.
Piriformis Pull: Lie on your back and cross your right foot over your left knee and bend your left knee toward your chest. Place your hands behind your left knee and pull the knee closer to your chest. Switch legs.
Knee-Bent Hamstring Reach: Sit with both legs straight and wide apart, bend your left knee and place the sole of your foot near your straightened right knee. Reach both hands toward your right toes. Switch sides.
Kneeling Hip Flexor: Kneel with your right foot in front of you and both hands on the knee. Lean forward keeping your chest and shoulders tall. Feel the stretch in your left hip. Switch legs.
Doorway Pec Stretch: With your arm bent at 90 degrees, press your elbow against a door or wall above shoulder height. Reach your other arm away from you and toward your back, as you try to open the chest as much as possible.
Congratulations, you’re done!